CAMPING, RV'S, AND YURTS
camping $20 - Check in at 1 PM- Check out at 12 pm
Camping sites available May 15 - September 15 depending on weather
$20 Fee for RV or Camping (plus taxes) per camp site.
$20 Fee also charged for non-campers to use Potable Water or Dump Station.
24 marked sites in the main campground for RVs or tents. Six camping sites are available close to yurts.
- No advance reservations are accepted.
- Camp space fee $20 per night.
- Potable water and dump station available for paying guests (included in overnight stay).
- $20 fee charged to use the Potable Water or Dump Station even if you are not staying overnight.
- 24 hour coin operated washers and dryer are available in the Public Laundry located in the lower level of the Administration Building. Quarters can be exchanged at the Front Desk.
- No electricity or plumbing hookups are available at any of the camp sites.
- A maximum of ONE RV or two tents per camp space.
- Camp sites do not include swim passes. Purchase swim passes at the Pool House for $15 per adult per day. Seniors (60+) $13, Youth (6-17 years) $12. $5 Towel Rental. The Pool House is open daily 7AM-12 Midnight.
YURTS $65 - CHECK IN AT 3 PM - CHECK OUT AT 11 AM
Mongolian Style Yurt Tent with NO Heat, NO Electricity, NO Plumbing, and NO Bedding.
Available May 15-September 15 . For Reservation, call the Front Desk at (907) 451-8104 x 2.
Yurts have three cots, one table and three chairs. Please bring your own sleeping bags or linens.
$65 for two persons. Additional 3rd person $20 (maximum three persons).
Yurts do not include swim passes. Purchase swim passes at the Pool House for $15 per adult per day. Seniors (60+) $13, Youth (6-17 years) $12. $5 Towel Rental. Pool House open daily 7AM-12 Midnight.
REV JUNE 24, 2017 6:45 PM - NM