(907) 451-8104 x 4
Our hot springs lake is an amazing experience for adults (ages 18+) to relax and enjoy the peaceful ambiance. It also makes for a romantic getaway for couples.
Guidelines for Pool Usage and Quick Facts:
- Daily pool and outdoor natural hot springs rock lake hours are from 7:00 AM to midnight. Guests will be asked to exit the outdoor natural hot springs rock lake, hot tub, interior pool and hot tubs at 11:45 PM to dress out.
- Pool desk can be reached at (907) 451-8104 ext. 4.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to use hot springs lake
- There are no lifeguards on duty.
- Children must be supervised by adults and cannot be left unattended at any time while in the pool house or its surrounding areas.
- Children ages 17 and under are allowed in the outdoor deck hot tub with adult supervision.
- The hot springs lake (ages 18+) is handicap-accessible with assistance.There is a wheelchair available to use for guests needing it to roll into the hot springs lake.
- Dressing room, lockers, hair dryers and lavatories are located in the Pool House.
- Swim suits are available for sale. There are also swimsuits or trunks available to borrow that have been left behind by other guests, are laundered and available to use free of charge. Size and type of suits are not guarenteed.
- Lockers require a quarter ($.25) per locker/per use. Please bring some extras.
- Baby changing table available in women’s locker room or family restroom.
- Guests are welcome to visit Chena Hot Springs Resort for the day to enjoy the hot springs, pools, activities, and restaurant, no overnight stay or reservation is required.
Daily swim passes
- $13 ........Seniors, (ages 60+)
- $15.........Adults (ages 18-59)
- $12 ........Children (ages 6-17 years)
- Free........Children 5 years and under with paying adult
- $100......Family Swim Pass (10 Swims). Not available for groups, wholesalers, travel agents or businesses. Limit one pass purchased per visit. Multiple passes must be purchased from our Corporate Office.
- $5 .........Towel Service for day guest
- Towels are available for hotel guests without charge.
- Each pass includes the hot springs lake (adults 18+ only), indoor heated pool, both outdoor and indoor hot tubs, plus use of the locker area and shower facilities.
- Average depth of the Hot Springs Lake varies from day to day around four feet depending on the activity of the springs.
- Hot Springs average temperature is 106 degrees F. year around
- Indoor heated pool average temperature is 90 degrees F.
- Lost and Found: for lost items please email email@example.com. Due to the large number of lost and found items left behind by guests, we will NOT be holding any low value items (clothing, swim suits, etc.) for more than a day. Chena Hot Springs Resort is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
- The outdoor natural hot springs lake (ages 18+) is not chlorinated. It is all natural water constantly flowing in and out of the hot springs lake, creating circulation and natural filtration. It is drained weekly, cleaned and refilled. The interior family pool uses salt water. All hot tubs are chlorinated.
REV JUNE, 2017 2PM NM